CdG-Lick Carbon Clay
100% natural Lick-stone
Carbon Clay to support the digestive system and for Detoxification.
* Carbon Clay is a mixture of organic materials and clay and consists of the elements carbon (25-38%), silica (32-38%) and aluminum oxide (16-21%), but contains also a variety of other minerals. Silica and aluminum oxide together form mineral earth, a natural detoxifying agent with an absorbent character that counteracts the effects of mycotoxins, pathological bacteria, viruses and other pathogens in cattle feed. This leads to a healthier animal.
* Caraway seeds may offer benefits such as to help maintain normal digestion. Caraway seeds are rich antioxidants.
* Mint has a positive effect on espiratory and digestive effect. Flax seeds are rich in vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, minerals: calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, zinc.
* Sea salt contains some minerals, including potassium, iron, and calcium. Sea salt is an excellent source of electrolytes such as magnesium, calcium, potassium and sodium because of its amazing mineral content. These electrolytes are critical to muscle, brain, and heart health because of their critical roles in the nervous system. Salivary amylase, an enzyme that helps break down carbohydrates in saliva, is activated by the taste of salt. Salt also plays a large role in the production of hydrochloric acid, which is excreted in the stomach to break down food, especially protein.
* Donut-shaped CdG-Lick stones are handmade and pressed, which guarantees an even distribution of vitamins and minerals over the entire area of the stone. The products are also 100% environmentally friendly in their packaging.
Carbon Clay, caraway seeds, ground mint leaves, flax seeds, sea salt, glucose syrup.
Weight: 1.8 kg.
The package includes a meter-long linen rope for hanging.
Purpose: Complementary feed for horses