Salt & Yeasts Lick Stone
100 % Natural Lick Stone,
with a combination of Mediterranean salt and good yeasts to balance the horse's intestines.
* Promotes drinking
* Compensates the loss of electrolytes
* Maintains and balances intestinal flora (yeasts)
* Supports better absorption of food nutrients and vitamins
* Yeast improves the digestibility of food
* The yeasts come from the French Levucell SC technology.
* The Saccharomyces cerevisiae strain CNCM I-1077 has been chosen among thousands of others for its ability to improve intestinal function in horses.
* Its effectiveness has been confirmed by research conducted by research centers*,* and it is documented in more than 100 international scientific publications.
* The salt is extracted from the Mediterranean Sea, and no additives, molasses or synthetic vitamins have been added to it.
Unrefined Mediterranean salt contains e.g. sodium chloride, magnesium, iron, calcium, potassium, manganese, zinc, boron, chromium, selenium and iodine.
Weight 3 kg.
Saccharomyces cerevisiae as a probiotic feed additive to non- and pseudo-ruminant feeding: a review
Effect of transportation on fecal bacterial communities and fermentative activities in horses: impact of Saccharomyces cerevisiae CNCM I-1077 supplementation
Dietary composition and yeast/microalgae combination supplementation modulate the Microbial Ecosystem in the caecum, Colon and faeces of horses
Gut-borne Saccharomyces cerevisiae, a promising candidate for the formulation of feed additives, modulates the immune system and gut microbiota
Beneficial effects of Saccharomyces cerevisiae RC016 in weaned piglets: in vivo and ex vivo analysis